- 0.1 What’s so special about a vacuum cleaner for the stairs?
- 0.2 What makes a good vacuum cleaner for stairs?
- 0.3 What to choose then?
- 1 The Top 5 Vacuum Cleaners for Stairs
- 2 Best vacuum for stairs carpet
- 3 Best vacuum for stairs and pet hair
- 4 Best vacuum for stairs and hardwood floor
- 5 Best vacuum for stairs and edges
- 6 Best bag less vacuum for stairs
- 7 Best bagged vacuum for stairs
- 8 Best vacuum for stairs Dyson
- 9 Best vacuum for stairs and floors
- 10 Best vacuum for stairs and furniture
- 11 Best lightweight vacuum for stairs
- 12 Best steam vacuum for stairs
- 13 Best stick vacuum for stairs
What’s so special about a vacuum cleaner for the stairs?
When you’re shopping for a vacuum cleaner and you also have some stairs to clean up, keep in mind that your vacuum needs to be easy to maneuver and precise for the corners and tight areas. You don’t want to end up struggling to clean up your stairs.
But, don’t despair as you can find nowadays vacuum cleaners that perform great even when cleaning the stairs.
It’s almost obvious that, before you get to the easy handling part, it’s far more important that the vacuum cleaner needs to be lightweight. If your current upright full size vacuum is not that easy to take up the stairs and it doesn’t perform great in tight corners, it’s better to get a handheld vacuum and not get a new one just for the stairs. A handheld vacuum is lighter and easier to get in any challenging areas. Don’t worry about the power suction, as you’ll be able to find some models powerful enough to clean your stairs.
If your mind is set to get a brand new vacuum cleaner, note that you can find lightweight upright models that feature a detachable canister that are great for cleaning up your stairs. These all in one devices save you time, money and space as they let you clean the house with a single machine.
What makes a good vacuum cleaner for stairs?
In case you would like a handheld or upright vacuum, seek that it’s portable, with long power cords (or even cordless). A portable canister is also a good thing, especially if it comes with efficient attachments that take the dirt out of the narrow, tight areas. Crevice tools and a variety of brushes is also a good thing for your vacuum to have as well.
A pivoting head is also very important when you want to get the best cleaning on your stairs as not all attachment tools can do that. Some handhelds or upright devices give you varying pivoting degrees and a 180-degree rotation is the best choice.
Look for the crevice tools and deep cleaning brushes on your vacuum and the more attachments it has, the better off you will be. Always check if they get in the way of the handling or the overall weight, as these are also things to consider. A crevice tool and a hose should be at least 3ft long for the best performance.
Some think that a cordless vacuum is the best choice for cleaning the stairs. A rechargeable handheld vacuum with Lithium Ion batteries is a good investment and look for the fade free power function on it.
A handheld vacuum cleaner is also efficient in case you have pets, since this kind of vacuum comes with various brushes and HEPA filters to eliminate the allergens inside your house.
What to choose then?
There are many vacuum cleaners on the market that are highly efficient in the tight and narrow areas. Some perform great on all kinds of stairs, including carpeted ones, some are better on the hard floor surfaces.
You need to know exactly how much you are willing to pay for your vacuum cleaner, what surfaces you plan on cleaning with it. The brand is also something to consider as some have more extensive experience than others.
That doesn’t mean you can’t find newer brands that offer great vacuum cleaners for the stairs. On a plus, they use modern techniques, new designs, improved materials and great technology on manufacturing.
The Top 5 Vacuum Cleaners for Stairs
A conveniently priced and elegant option when you want a good vacuum cleaner for the stairs is the Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, BH50010.
Easy to carry around and lightweight, it has many good features that count as pros on our part:
- This is a cordless and bag less stick vacuum cleaner
- There is Wind Tunnel Technology used on this
- There is an interchangeable 18-volt Li Ion battery for fade-free power
- You get also an auto height adjustment feature
- There is a motorized power brush that turns off with a flip of a switch for bare-floor cleaning
- The vacuum has an 11-inch nozzle
- There are edge cleaning bristles
- There is a bottom release dirt cup so it’s easy to see when you need to empty it out
- The vacuum comes with removable brushes
- The motor is 12-amp strong
- There is a low profile base on the vacuum so it easily fits under counter edges and furniture
- The extreme recline handle helps you get under furniture pretty easy
- This comes with a 2-year warranty
- You may use this efficiently on carpet and hard floors juts as well
- The vacuum is based on battery voltage
- This is efficient on cleaning up the pet hair
- The battery charge lasts quite long
- The vacuum is on the quiet side
- It’s easy to assemble it right out of the box
- This is easy to maneuver and to carry around
- There are wide cleaning paths
- There is control on handle
- The filter is easy to clean
- The vacuum stands up for storage
- This is easy to turn and push
- The vacuum is agile
- There are 2 settings for the suction on carpets
There are some issues that are worth mentioning:
- The vacuum is not very powerful
- There is no battery charge indicator
- This comes with no hose and no attachments
Nevertheless, for the money you pay, you get a good performance cordless vacuum, easy to use on the stairs.
Even though you may not have pets, the Shark Rocket TruePet Ultra-Light Upright is a good option to clean up your stairs and here is why:
- The suction power is amazing
- This is highly versatile and cleans up everything from floor to ceiling and everything in between
- There is advanced swivel steering
- There is a TruePet motorized brush for handheld deep cleaning
- This is very lightweight
- It’s easy to handle and to carry around
- The vacuum is collapsible and takes very little space to store
- This is efficient on bare floors and deep carpets just as well
- There is highly maneuverable
- There is a slim design
- You may reach easily under the furniture and in the tight, narrow spaces
- There are high output LED lights on the nozzle so you may work better and get the hidden debris from the dark areas
- There are several accessories that come along
- There is a duster crevice tool, a pet/upholstery tool, flexible hose
- The power cord is long
- There is quick release foot pedal
- There are multiple storage options
- There is a protected dust cover
- There is a solid built to the vacuum
- Everything clicks easily
Some issues come along with this vacuum so here are the cons:
- The packaging needs improvement
- You need to empty it pretty often
- This is not a quiet vacuum, for sure
So, as long as you are willing to get a reliable, efficient vacuum to clean your stairs and everything around, this is a good buy for your money.
If you want to clean up your stairs very fast and need a handy, reliable vacuum cleaner, always ready to go, a cordless handheld vacuum might be the solution for you. Try the Black & Decker PHV1800CB 18-Volt Pivoting-Nose Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner for the following reasons:
- This is a cordless 2-speed handheld vacuum cleaner
- There are 2 speeds to choose from when operating this
- There is a 10-position pivoting nozzle
- There is a 3 stage filtration on the vacuum
- This folds in half for storing which means very little space
- This comes with an upholstery brush, small crevice tool and a charging base
- The suction is great for such a small vacuum
- The high speed is for the maximum pick up
- You may use the low speed when you run the vacuum for a long time
- You may use this for quite some time until you need to recharge it again
- The vacuum is versatile and very easy to use in all kinds of cleaning situations
- There is only one-step for emptying the bowl
- The filter is washable
- The vacuum is well made
- There is a solid construction on the vacuum
- This has a special design
We don’t consider the cons to be deal breakers, but we do need to mention them:
- The charge light never changes color when the unit is fully charged
- The vacuum is rather loud for its size
- The opening is quite small
- It’s not that easy to clean the filter
Despite these issues, we still recommend this for cleaning up your stairs.
Even though you might need some time to get used to a backpack vacuum cleaner, you’ll soon discover its efficiency. This SANITAIRE GIDDS2-2464763 Quiet Clean Backpack Vacuum Cleaner is great for many various spaces, especially stairs and here’s why:
- This comes with a 50’ cord
- This is comfortable to use and to wear
- It’s easy to carry it around
- This is highly efficient when cleaning the stairs and reaching the tight, narrow, small spaces
- There is great balance of weight thanks to the load dispersion technology harness design
- This is comfortable to wear
- There is good heat dispersion, even in the summertime
- This comes with 2-year warranty
- The vacuum is rather quiet
- This is lightweight
- This is great for cleaning the carpets and hard floors also
- There is good built for the vacuum
- There are good quality materials
- The suction is amazing
- The harness is very useful
Yes, you might look funny when wearing this (that’s the only thing counting as a con from our part), but… take it as a funny but very efficient way to clean your stairs 🙂
Another backpack vacuum to clean up the stairs is the ProTeam Backpack Vacuums, Super QuarterVac HEPA Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner.
This comes with many great features and here are the pros:
- This is a backpack vacuum that comes with many accessories
- You get a dusting brush, claw nozzle, aluminum extension wand, crevice tool
- You may store all the tools in a mesh bag that comes along
- This is a small, yet powerful vacuum
- This is versatile enough for all kinds of cleaning
- The HEPA filter is highly efficient on fighting the poor indoor air quality
- This is great for cleaning not only stairs, but also carpets, upholstery, above-the-floor surfaces
- This cleans floors and ceiling and everything in between
- There is a useful telescopic wand
- The extension cord is very long
- There are two intercept micro filter bags
- The vacuum is lightweight and easy to carry
- This comes with a harness
- There are 3 loops on the harness to attach accessories
- There is great power on this vacuum
- The suction is amazing
- The wand is adjustable in height
- This weighs only 10 pounds
- This is easy to use around and you may get under the couch and furniture
- It’s easy to handle the cord
- There is an amazing freedom of move
- The hose is flexible for better movement
- There are paper filter bags for dust
- This is efficient on tight and narrow areas also
- There is an all-in-one tool for low-pile carpets and hard surfaces
- You may attach the hose for extended reach
- The wand is height adjustable
As for the cons, we need to mention them:
- The vacuum is very powerful and kind of loud also
- You need to buy filter bags every once in a while
- The instruction manual is useless as it’s very easy to use this
- There is no storage case for the vacuum
So, if you want to clean up your stairs with a backpack vacuum cleaner, this is the thing to get.
Some manufacturers have discovered the key to design a powerful, lightweight vacuum cleaner that not only gives you freedom on the move when cleaning, but also give you longer run time for the cleaning. It’s the case of Dyson who seems to have out done it itself with the Dyson V8 Absolute Cord-Free Vacuum.
Let’s highlight our main pros:
- The vacuum is cord-less which means more freedom for you when cleaning
- The vacuum runs continuously for around 40 minutes
- The vacuum has fade-free feature which makes it run no matter the battery level
- The instant trigger release is helpful and responsive
- The motor V8 is powerful and runs smooth and quiet
- The direct-drive cleaner head controls the bristles to go deep into the carpet for a good cleaning
- The power brush is stronger than the one from the Dyson V6 cord-free model.
- The vacuum features many attachments and the machine HEPA filtration
- The vacuum sucks in dirt and exhales air
- The soft roller cleaner head removes debris and fine dust at once.
- The stiff nylon bristles are efficient for removing the pet hair, whereas the mini motorized tool is up to the heavy jobs
- The vacuum turns into a handheld vacuum for the fast jobs, spot cleaning and reaching the difficult areas
- The vacuum is a great option for the hard floors also.
Despite of its many qualities, the vacuum could be improved:
- It doesn’t come with a rack system to organize all the attachments
- It’s a bit pricey
As you can decide for yourself, these improvements are minimal and it’s probably only a matter of time until Dyson is going to solve them. In order to give us the perfect vacuum for the stairs.
Best vacuum for stairs carpet
We all like the stairs carpet as they bring down the noise a notch. Plus, they give elegance to your home. And all the hair and dirt has established the main headquarters on the carpet stairs, right?
This is why you need a vacuum that is light enough, but still powerful to get all the dirt out of the stairs carpet.
You can try the Shark Rocket with DuoClean Here is our list of pros when it comes to it:
- The vacuum is made with the use of Duo Clean Technology so it includes two brush roll systems, in one single head
- The vacuum is versatile and works in many situations
- There are three types of dirt you can clean with the vacuum: small, large and stuck-on particles
- The vacuum is lightweight and easy to use
- The up-right design ensures comfortable use
- The motor gives great suction power, with minimal noise
- The vacuum comes with many attachments
- The TruPet motorized brush makes any pet owner happier
- The wand is extendable
- The build-in LED lights on the hand and nozzle are functional and useful
- The cord is very long
- The vacuum has a compact shape for easier storage
As for the cons, here are ours:
- The dust cup is not very large
- Some expected less weight
Despite the minor issues, we still think the vacuum is a good choice for any home owner with stairs carpet.
Best vacuum for stairs and pet hair
Especially designed for the pet owner, the Bissell 1650A Pet Hair Eraser Vacuum may be of use when in need to clean your stairs from all the pet hair.
The vacuum comes with many good things so here are the most important ones:
- The suction power is very good
- The vacuum comes with the Patented Cyclonic Pet Hair Spooling System that traps and separates human and pet hair from dirt for easier cleaning
- The vacuum comes with specialized Pet Tools
- The Pet Turbo Eraser tool gets the hair from carpets and upholstery
- The Febreze Pet Odor Eliminators seals the allergens inside the vacuum
- The pet odors are eliminated as you vacuum
- The Smart Seal Allergen System puts the allergens under control
- The vacuum has a good shape and is easy to store
- The vacuum is easy to use and to maneuver
- It’s versatile and you may use it on many surfaces
- The swivel steering gives a deep cleaning
- The quick release wand is functional
- The cord is very long
- The hose is extendable
Along with our pros, come also come cons:
- It’s a bit difficult to clean under the furniture with the vacuum
- The vacuum is a bit big
All in all, if it’s your pet’s hair that makes you want to clean on and on your stairs, the vacuum is a good choice anytime.
Best vacuum for stairs and hardwood floor
When you look back to the moment when you decided to go with carpeted stairs, you kind of feel torn as even though your stairs look elegant and soft, all the hair and dirt around the house seems to have found a new main quarter.
The Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright gives not only great power suction, but also easiness on use as it’s an up-right model.
Here are our main pros:
- The vacuum is lightweight, easy to maneuver and to use
- It has a strong build and a slim look
- The vacuum has a compact shape so the storage is very easy to do
- The portable canister is very large and it’s see through which is important when cleaning
- The Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and HEPA filter make the vacuum safe and efficient against allergens and asthma
- The vacuum comes with Dust Away Hard Floor Attachment with 2 Microfiber Pads which are great for cleaning the hardwood floors
- The vacuum doesn’t bring any damage for the hardwood
- The vacuum is lightweight and it’s easy to move it around
- The suction power is big
- The cord is very long
- The clips on minimize the risk for tangling of the cord
- The canister is portable and very easy to clean
- The vacuum is reliable and efficient
We need to pin down the cons also:
- The vacuum gets hot after a while
- The vacuum might be too strong for the carpets
All in all, when in need for a vacuum to clean up your stairs and the carpets, or altogether, don’t hesitate to give it a try.
Best vacuum for stairs and edges
If you are the type that doesn’t settle for less than deep, perfect cleaning, you can give it a try with the Hoover Air Cordless Series Bag Less Upright Vacuum Cleaner, BH50140.
Apart from being very easy to use on the stairs and edges, the vacuum comes with several qualities:
- The vacuum has good suction power
- It’s cordless which means is highly portable
- It comes with two batteries that give around 50 minutes of run
- The fade-free battery power gives constant performance, no matter the battery level
- The Exclusive Wind Tunnel 3 Technology uses three channels of suction to give a deep clean
- The vacuum is lightweight and easy to use
- The vacuum has a compact shape which makes it easy to store
- The LED headlights helps you clean in the dim lit areas
- The dirt cup is large and easy to clean
- The Easy Rinse Filter is reusable
- The 2-in-1 dusting and crevice tool cleans the crevices, vents and furniture
- The vacuum also comes with a pivoting dusting tool for the difficult places
- The filters are efficient and easy to clean
- The vacuum is quiet and runs smooth
On the other hand, we also have some cons:
- The wheels are not very long lasting
- The vacuum could be made better
All in all, for a fair price, you get a reliable, lightweight and portable vacuum that cleans the stairs and the edges, just as you want.
Best bag less vacuum for stairs
The second you decide to get a bag less vacuum when cleaning up your house and stairs, you know you’re going to get a lightweight, yet powerful vacuum. It’s the case of the Dyson DC50 Ball Compact Animal Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Iron/Purple – Corded.
There are many good things related to the vacuum so here they are:
- The Dyson Ball Compact is efficient at picking up dirt from all floors
- The 2 Tier Radical cyclones get the microscopic particles
- The vacuum is bag-less and lightweight
- The cord is very long for easier cleaning around the house
- The quick release wand is a great feature
- The vacuum comes with many tools and stair tools
- The vacuum puts the allergens under control
- You can see through the bin so you know when you have to clean it up
- The suction power is great
- The vacuum is easy to use and to store
- The vacuum has a compact shape for easier storage
- The vacuum moves easily around
We need to step back a bit and list the cons also:
- The canister is a bit small
- Some find it complicated to use the attachments
- There’s much plastic on the vacuum
When you see the whole picture though, you see a powerful, lightweight, easy to use and to move around bag-less vacuum.
Best bagged vacuum for stairs
If you don’t want to clean up the vacuum very often as its canister is kind of small, try a bagged vacuum that is light enough for an easy use on the stairs.
Comes with many qualities and here are the most important ones:
- The vacuum is lightweight
- It comes with a very long cord
- It’s very easy to maneuver and handle the vacuum
- The Signature Sonic technology on the vacuum means it cleans deeply stairs, carpets
- The vacuum has a good build and is long lasting
- The direct-air Paramagnetic motor gives great suction power continuously
- The Seal-Tech HEPA filter keeps the allergens and asthma under control
- The vacuum has a compact shape and is easy to store
- The on/off buttons are fast responsive and well placed
- It comes with handheld canister vacuum with many useful attachments
- The vacuum is versatile and easy to use in many situations
- It also self-propels
- It comes with many useful attachments
- The price is great for the versatility you get
We have to play it fair and list the cons also:
- The vacuum is a bit loud
- It’s not the best option for hardwood
- It has a cheap feeling to it
But, for the money you pay, you get a reliable, functional and useful vacuum for cleaning the house and the stairs just as well.
Best vacuum for stairs Dyson
There are many Dyson vacuums that go great for the stairs cleaning and it’s a challenge to decide which one is the best. This time we go with the Dyson V6 Absolute Cord-free Vacuum, mainly because you don’t need to worry on the allergens inside the house (sneezing ten times in a row is not much fun) anymore.
Let’s pinpoint the most important pros:
- Highly portable, the vacuum is cord-free
- The vacuum comes with not one, but two cleaner heads for you to get the best cleaning
- The Direct-drive cleaner head makes the bristles go deeper into the carpets for an efficient cleaning
- It also comes with various attachment and the HEPA filtration
- The vacuum that is also Asthma and Allergy friendly and the pet hair or any allergens in the house are put under control
- The vacuum gives you 20 minutes of continuous running
- The fade-free feature means the suction power doesn’t depend on the battery level and the vacuum is constantly strong all the 20 minutes.
- The vacuum is efficient only on carpet, as it’s efficient also on hard floors thanks to its soft roller cleaner head
- Lightweight, giving a sturdy and comfortable grip, the vacuum also has a good balance for a cozy use at all times
- The vacuum offers two suction levels also
In order to play it fair and square, here are the cons also:
- The vacuum doesn’t have a trigger lock
- You do need to move fast-only 20 minutes of continuous running
Despite the cons, for the versatility, portability and the efficiency when cleaning the stairs, the vacuum is a good option to try.
Best vacuum for stairs and floors
For a very good price, you can get a cordless vacuum that doesn’t clean only the floors, but also your stairs as it’s highly portable and easy to use.
Comes with many great qualities, but we sum up only the most important ones:
- The vacuum comes with 2 extended runtime Lithium Life batteries
- The batteries charge fast and the vacuum runs for quite some time
- The fade free feature means the vacuum is strong, no matter the battery level
- The WindTunnel 3 Technology lets you clean deep with three nozzle channels of great suction
- The vacuum has a steerable design and is easy to maneuver
- The vacuum has a compact shape and is easy to store
- The rinse filter is reusable
- The vacuum comes with 2-in-1 dusting and crevice tool
- The vacuum has several tools and attachments
- The dirt container is rather large and easy to clean when full
- You may use the vacuum for floors and stairs just as well
- The vacuum is lightweight and easy to move around
On the other hand, we have some cons we have to mention:
- The tools could use better organization
- You can’t really go in the crevices with the vacuum
Despite the minor cons, the vacuum is still a good option to clean both the stairs and the floors in your home.
Best vacuum for stairs and furniture
If your vacuum just broke and you want to buy a new that also does a great job for your stairs and furniture, don’t sit on a fence and…go shopping. But if your wallet has also a big say into this, look no further and get the Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away.
Let’s pinpoint the main pros:
- The vacuum is versatile and reliable
- The power suction is great
- There are many attachments
- The attachments have 360-degrees movement
- The vacuum has various modes for operation
- The vacuum has Lift-Away mode, Up-right mode and Above-floor mode
- You get the Premium Pet Power Brush which is helpful for the pet owners
- The Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology HEPA filter keeps allergies and asthma under control
- The Advanced Swivel Steering sustains the suction power
- You can also decide for yourself the suction power thanks to the adjusting level of suction, comfortably placed on the handle
- The LED lights give you the chance to better clean in the dim lit areas. They are quite bright and of great use
- The vacuum is easy to disassemble for cleaning
- The dust cap is quite large
- The vacuum runs smooth and rather quiet
- It has an elegant design and doesn’t take much place for storage.
We also need to list the cons:
- The power cord could be longer
- The vacuum is not quite lightweight
All in all, for a very good price, you get a versatile, portable and strong vacuum cleaner with many good things and minimal flaws.
Best lightweight vacuum for stairs
The market designs and gives us all the time lightweight vacuums that are also strong and reliable. A good option when you want your vacuum to be especially lightweight, on top of everything else, don’t sit on a fence and get yourself the Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Upright (HV302).
Let’s highlight our main pros:
- The vacuum is lightweight and very easy to carry around
- The vacuum turns into a hand vac for a versatile use
- The fingertip controls easily switch from hard floor to carpet
- It’s also very easy to switch from low to maximum speed
- It’s easy to disassemble the vacuum for cleaning
- The cord is very long
- The vacuum has a great suction power
- The vacuum runs smooth and it’s not loud
- It has a compact shape for easier storage
- You get dual storage options: you can either fix the hand vac to the bottom of the wand or secure it to the wall
- The vacuum comes with home and car detail kit
- The micro tools help you clean in the tiniest areas
- The Dust-Away hard floor attachment and the washable microfiber pad are useful
- The dirt trap is very easy to clean
The vacuum doesn’t present many flaws, so here they are:
- The dust cup is a tad small
- The top of the vacuum is a bit heavy and doesn’t stand on its own
When you take a look at the big picture though, you see a lightweight, versatile, reliable and strong vacuum for your stairs with minimal issues.
Best steam vacuum for stairs
If you are the lucky owner of some easy to clean stairs and you only need to use the steam vacuum from time to time, all you need is a reliable, handy tool like the BISSELL Steam & Sweep Pet Hard Floor Cleaner.
Our main pros are:
- The steam vacuum is lightweight and easy to use
- You get a steam mop and a sweeper in one
- The dual functioning mop head sweeps and steams altogether
- The sweeper brush is efficient in cleaning the pet hair
- The steam vacuum is 100% chemical –free and has no residue or harmful fumes associated
- The cord is very long
- The steam vacuum has ready lights so you know when you can use it
- The swivel head is highly maneuverable
- The foot print is rather small
- The steam vacuum is very well build
- You may use it on ceramic tiles also
- The steam vacuum is efficient and has steam on demand trigger
- You get also washable, reusable microfiber mop pads
- The water tank is easy to fill and is pretty large
- You may use ordinary tap water
- The steam vacuum is easy to disassemble for cleaning
- The dust bin is easy to clean
- The steam vacuum is ready to use in 30 seconds
We have our cons, on the other hand:
- The steam vacuum gives best results on pet hair…
- The water container is rather small
Despite the minor cons, we still think the steam vacuum is a great choice when you need to give a deeper, more hygienic cleaning to your stairs.
Best stick vacuum for stairs
We’re not cheering only for Dyson, but when it comes to stick, lightweight, powerful vacuums, it seems they truly know what they’re doing.
A great stick vacuum that fits the previous description is the Dyson V8 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum – Nickel.
Let’s have a list of the best features of the vacuum:
- The vacuum uses 15 Radial cyclones and 2 tiers that increase airflow and spin dust and dirt out of the air and into the bin
- The vacuum has great suction power
- The Li-Io battery gives 40 minutes of continuous running
- The fade-free feature doesn’t let the vacuum minimize performance as battery runs out
- The trigger grip releases instantly so that the battery is used only for cleaning
- The vacuum has several operating modes
- The max power mode gives 7 minutes of extreme suction
- The machine HEPA filtration system puts asthma and allergens under control
- The vacuum has a sturdy, cozy grip
- The handle has an ergonomic design
- It’s lightweight and very easy to use
- The vacuum has a good balance
- You may convert it into a handheld vacuum
- The vacuum is versatile and may be used for the smaller cleaning jobs
- The hygienic dirt ejector removes dust with a single motion
- The mini motorized tool has stiff nylon bristles which is great for removing pet hair
- When you want to clean baseboards, you may use the rigid crevice tool
- The hose is extendable so you may reach the difficult areas
- You get to clean the bag less hygienic dust bin with just a push of a button
As for the cons, we only want to mention we would like a longer life on the battery.
Other than this, we think the stick vacuum really know what it’s doing the stairs and the whole house, just as well.