In a world where somebody is buying a smartphone every 3 seconds, it seems that a steam cleaner is bought more often than you’d think. This is why some manufacturers report a more than 60% year-on-year rise in sales.
More and more people appreciate how steam cleaners remove bacteria and grease, eliminating dust mites and allergens at the same time.
Most of them are also detergent-free, and steam cleaners are not only healthier, but also cheaper. The high-pressure steam goes across the surface and attacks all unwanted stains with force. The fresh feel that remains behind will make you think how come you’ve lived without a steam cleaner so far.
Top 5 Commercial Steam Cleaners Reviews
If you are looking to get a heavy duty commercial steam cleaner, the Dupray Steam Box Commercial Steam Cleaner may simply be the best choice for any office or building.
Here are its pros:
- You get unlimited cleaning with this… you may refill it while in use
- It’s possible to have a direct water feed on this
- There is 220V single-phase power
- There is an adjustable steam pressure
- This is made in Italy
- It comes with 24 accessories
- There is a digital display
- This comes with detergent and hot water injection
- The parts have 3-years warranty
- This features a stainless steel boiler
- There is a lifetime warranty for the boiler
- The steam cleaner is great at cleaning and sanitizing any surface
- This removes stains, grease, viruses, bacteria, pathogens, mold
- There is a digital display to inform you on active temperature, pressure
- The digital display announces you when it’s time to check the boiler’s maintenance
- This gives you a 5400W of cleaning power
- There is a dual-tank system so you may steam all day
- This may be refilled while in use
- The steam cleaner is environmentally-friendly
- This is easy to use
- The stainless steel boiler is self-cleaning
- The parts are commercial quality
- The hose is detachable
- There is an automatic shut-off
- This is made with Active Safe technology which means safety features as low water warning, thermal overload protector, two pressure relied valves, electromagnetic float
As for the cons, we can’t mention one. Built to last and highly efficient, we can only complain that it’s not made in the USA, which may be a downside for some.
Whether you want to use tap water or a detergent solution in order to clean your building or restaurant, the AmeriVap Blitzer Commercial Stainless Steel Steam Cleaner with Chrome Cart is a highly efficient and reliable steam cleaner. Here are our pros:
- You may use this with or without chemicals in order to sanitize, clean, disinfect surfaces
- You may use tap water heated to 220F in the areas needing chemical-free cleaning
- This comes also with a chemical tank
- Chemicals are 20 times more effective when used with steam
- Low-moisture content means no water to drain
- The surfaces dry in minutes
- This helps the surfaces pass black light and swab cleanliness tests
- There is great mobility for the Chrome cart
- This has a compact shape so it’s easier to store than you’d think
- There is long lasting steel housing
- This comes with many accessories and attachments
- There is a useful accessory package
- This is easy to use and to read
The Blitzer steamer provides great versatility and reliability and you only need some time to get used to its way of operation.
Another very efficient steam cleaner is the AmeriVap Vapor Blitz II Commercial Steam Cleaner with Luxor Cart. There are many things we like about this steam cleaner so here are our pros:
- There is powerful cleaning performance from this cleaner
- You may use tap water with this
- This sanitizes, cleans, disinfects so many kinds of surfaces
- There is only dry steam to kill bacteria, spores, dust mites, fleas
- The non-pressurized cap lets you add water whenever you need
- This comes with an accessory package
- You may clean tiles, food prep areas, automotive interiors, upholstery with this
- This is safe to use around children and their toys
- You may use this on soft surfaces also
- The surfaces dry in minutes
- There are great quality materials on this
- The internal boiler is large enough to give consistently dry, hot steam for 2.5 hours of use
- When empty, this needs up to 12 minutes until ready to operate again
- This is highly portable, which makes it very productive and efficient
- This is great in food/restaurants/education/healthcare/ industry
As for the cons, as picky as we are, we have nothing to mention.
When you want European quality on your commercial steam cleaner, the Vapamore MR-1000 Commercial Steam Cleaning System is a wise investment to make.
Here are our pros:
- This comes with 50 accessories and attachments
- There is continuous flow, no down time
- There is 1700 Watt Heating element
- This is one heavy duty steam cleaner
- You may use this commercial steam cleaning system in restaurants, kitchens, hospitals, residential care homes etc.
- This is highly efficient against bed bugs, dust mites, mold and other allergens
- This is chemical free
- There is a very large stainless steel boiler
- This comes with a Lifetime Warranty
- You may use tap water or distilled water
- This is a vapor steam and a steam cleaner all together
- There is a 2 hours of continuous flow
- You may use this even on wood floors, as long as it’s on low pressure
- This is a sturdy steam cleaner
- It’s easy to assemble this
- The parts are very well made
- This is very easy to use
- You get many attachments so the steam cleaner is versatile
- You get steam gun and hose, accessory tool adapter, 2 jet Nozzles. 2 detail Scrapers
- This is easy to store as it comes with an accessory storage bag
As for the cons, there are some:
- The handle needs to be of better quality
- The pressure goes down pretty fast
- The hose is kind of short
- The electric cable should be longer
- The attachments are numerous, but their quality may be improved
But, for the good price you’re paying, you get a highly efficient commercial steam cleaner.
This might be a bit weird, but it seems that Italy knows its job when it comes to steam cleaning, as it seems it gives us also another great one. The Dupray Tosca Commercial Steam Cleaner is an efficient steam cleaner and has many good features:
- Every fill up gives you 90 minutes of cleaning
- This is commercial-grade steam cleaner as you may use it at home or at work also
- This kit comes with 23 useful accessories
- There is a digital display with active temperature
- There is a pressure and maintenance reminder
- This is made in Italy
- There is a year warranty for the parts
- The steam cleaner features a stainless steel boiler
- There is a lifetime warranty for the boiler
- This doesn’t use any chemicals in order to sanitize, degrease and clean any surface
- This is a portable commercial steam cleaner
- This is efficient to remove grease and stains, dirt, bacteria, viruses, mold, pathogens
- You may use this in your kitchen, car, bathroom, office
- There is 1600W chemical-free cleaning power
- This comes with adjustable pressure
- This is environmentally friendly
- You may clean doors, floors, windows with this steam cleaner
- There is impressive customer support when in need
- This is a solid, built to last steam cleaner
- The steam cleaner is easy to use
When it comes to the cons, we can only mention the price. But this is expected to be high when you want a commercial grade steam cleaner.
Brief Guide to Buying a Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner
Are all steam cleaners the same?
As you can use steam cleaners to clean various types and sizes of surfaces, it’s all most natural that you find various types of steam cleaners just as well.
If you only wish to do some constant, easy cleaning around your house, a handheld steam cleaner is your choice as it’s reasonably priced, typically somewhere around 100$. You may also find cheaper models than that, but then you also need to lower your expectations.
The handheld steam cleaner has a compact size, are easy to maneuver and take a little space for storage. You may use it to clean your carpeted stairs, your windows and only stick with the small areas to clean is
Keep in mind that the handheld steam cleaner is not for the larger cleaning jobs and can’t give you the same level of cleaning as a larger one would give.
The steam mop is an upright, easy to handle and lightweight cleaner. Typically, it comes with a water tank in or attached to the handle. This kind of cleaner is great for sanitizing your floors, killing bacteria, parasites and germs. The price goes a little bit more than in the case of the handheld steam cleaners, but this depends also on power, versatility and accessories that come along. If you use it for your house, this is great to have to clean your floors as it’s easy to use and eco-friendly. It doesn’t require much space for storage either and you don’t need to use detergents on your floors anymore. On the other hand, the steam mop is not great for cleaning counter, corners, hard-to-reach spots and might need a special feature or attachment for cleaning the carpets. You’d need to refill it quite often for the larger cleaning spaces.
A combination of the two steam cleaners is the cylinder steam cleaner or canister steam cleaner. This type of steam cleaner is a bit bulky, needs more space for storage and is a bit difficult to maneuver. But, this is very efficient for cleaning your home. The water tank is big so you don’t need to refill it every 5 minutes. The canister steam cleaner is versatile and may clean floors, counter, curtains and clothes just as well. You don’t need to use detergents and the canister steam cleaner may come with many accessories. It’s a bit more expensive than other kinds of steam cleaners and it’s not the best model when it comes to freedom on the move.
Quite similar to the cylinder steam cleaner, the vapor steam cleaner also comes with many accessories and gives a “dry” clean. It uses high levels of heat and no water or dampness is left behind. You don’t need to wait for your floors to dry afterwards. This kind of steam cleaner is definitely on the low price side and it may get to a few thousands of dollars. On the other hand, this may be the best appliance to have around your house. The vapor steam cleaner is versatile, healthy as you don’t need to use any detergents and comes with many attachments and accessories. Its big size makes it difficult to store and use for some.
Which type to get?
There are some things to consider when buying yourself a commercial steam cleaner.
Think about the size and weight of the steam cleaner as you want the highest performance from it, but you still want to be able to move it around.
Even though you buy it for your business, the price is also something to consider. The higher the price gets; the more performances the steam cleaner is able to have. Or at least, this happens in most cases.
Take a look at the attachments and accessories of your commercial steam cleaner as they give versatility to it. It’s great if you don’t have to pay extra to buy the basics, as some manufacturers do that sometimes…
The size of the water tank, the pressure and temperature are also good hints on the performance of your steam cleaner. You don’t want to refill the tank every 5 minutes and you do want a good sanitization and cleaning of your floors, right?
You want a pretty quiet steam cleaner, so the noise is also important. You want to use it quite easily, even though it’s pretty big.
Now, that you know all this, you’re good to go and make the right choice for you and your business or large mansion 🙂
If you’re looking for smaller cleaners, you may also want to have a look at our selection of handheld cleaners.