Home repair tool is most commonly used for home repairs and maintenance. By using this tool homeowner can complete simple home projects. So, it is not necessary to hire experts for a simple DIY project. Here I discuss about 10 basic tools for home repair that every homeowner should have
1. Cordless drill driver: A cordless drill driver is a power tool designed to drill holes as well as place and remove screws. This machine powered by a rechargeable battery, so there’s no need for a power cable.
2. Belt Sander: Belt Sander with a 13mm sanding belt that is best for sanding, shaping, filing, sharpening, and rust removal applications. This tool’s variable speed for optimal control and finish when sanding ceramic tiles, wood, metal, plaster, and plastic.
3. Cordless electric chainsaws: The cordless electric chainsaws are lighter, quieter, and simple to start. It’s another best benefits are, no fume, perfect for pruning, yard cleanup, and light cutting. Cordless feature add easy moving advantages.
4. Battery-Operated Leaf Blowers: Gas-engine blowers are still the most powerful, but for a wide range of medium-duty jobs sweeping out the garage, light leaf cleanup, clearing a dryer duct, a battery-powered blower is plenty capable, not need to mention faster and easier. This tool’s outstanding power-to-weight ratio combined with a highly productive airstream. Every homeowner should use the blower machine to clean up.
5. MIG welder: A MIG welder is one of the most popular welders tool for home projects since it’s easy to learn, clean, versatile, and quick. Who are new to welding and are looking for a good option for a rental or purchase, the affordable price and simplicity of a MIG welder will be alluring.
6. Angle Grinders: The angle grinder is light but powerful. This tool is used for stripping rust and cutting, polishing, and debarring metal. This machine also has an easy-adjusting wheel guard. Easy using features make it one of home depot tool.
7. Bosch Hand Plane: It is simple but terrifying cutter, a beveled blade of subtle smoothing and changeable adjustment. A hand plane the bottom is a smooth surface with a small window for a cutting device. But instead of a cutting iron that the user must set up there is a spinning cutter whose depth is adjusted by a simple knob on the front in the same place from the handle on a traditional hand plane.
8. Honda EU2200i Inverter Generator: It is a portable generator so you can carry it outside when you need. Inverter generators can automatically increase or decrease rpm in reaction to load. So instead of sitting there chugging along the entire time at 3,600 rpm the constant rpm that spits out 120-volt AC at 60 Hertz. They can increase when cooler kicks on and afterward inert withdraw. That means they are quieter, use less fuel, and produce much cleaner power. Because the power is essentially filtered through the inverter AC to DC and back to AC and the sine wave is clean and constant.
9. Circular Saw: This tool is smooth-running with professional power and dead-on accuracy. The price makes it a good fit for the home. It is also the best home depot tool for those who want to move up in accuracy and power without spending a lot.
10. Hammers: A hammer is the simplest of home tools, but it is mighty. There is a powerful inevitability to a hammer at its apex, an extension of your arm, poised in mid air, milliseconds from pounding metal or stone or wood with the strength of fifty men.
Some other tools such as, safety glasses, work gloves and measuring tape are also very useful tools that every homeowner should have.