No doubt, your kitchen requires the most attention of all the spaces in your home. Although it is the busiest part of the house, people often overlook the kitchen when it comes to cleaning. There is nothing uncommon in finding a garbage disposal unit that smells like a dead animal, overflowing trash, cluttering cabinets, disorganized utensils, dirty refrigerator, and greasy oven lining in people’s ‘homes.
Mostly, a tiring working schedule topples people’s plans to keep their kitchen spick and span, despite the fact that they don’t want to compromise on cleanliness.
Kitchen cleanliness is not only an aesthetic concern. You have to consider the safety aspect as well. Drips of yesterday’s margarita on your kitchen floor can cause havoc if someone slips. Similarly, an oil slick on your stove can catch fire if it gets greasy. Typically, the kitchen is one of the spots where high heat, water, sharp objects, and electricity, all come into the same proximity. The best way to prevent these potential dangers is to keep your kitchen organized and clean.
Cleaning your kitchen and maintaining the cleanliness becomes easy if you follow a plan. If you don’t know how to go about it, don’t feel overwhelmed. You can rock your kitchen cleaning game by following these simple yet effective tips:
Easiest Ways to Clean Your Kitchen
Luckily, there are some cleaning products that can be your all-in-one solution when it comes to keeping your kitchen sparkling clean. A kitchen steam cleaner, in this regard is an amazing cleaning device that makes completing your daily chores easier. Moreover, you get peace of mind that the space is safe and sanitized.
Why You Should Use a Steam Cleaner
The kitchen steam cleaner reduces the time you have to spend on cleaning your kitchen. Plus, you don’t need to use any chemicals for cleaning. The steam sanitizes the kitchen surfaces, cabinets, tiles and other parts in a healthy way as compared to a chemical product. Using a steam cleaner means no harmful food residues on the preparation surfaces. From your kitchen appliances to cabinetry, this excellent cleaning tool helps you keep everything spotless.
In addition to making cleaning easier and quicker, steam cleaning is great for killing bacteria. Keep in mind that the space is a breeding ground to many harmful bacteria that can be potentially dangerous for your health. As mentioned earlier, using a steam cleaner ensures there is no residue on your kitchen surfaces unlike bleach cleaners. Bleach contains toxic ingredients and can cause serious health concerns, if it comes into contact with food.
Follow the tips mentioned above to save money that you would otherwise spend on buying different cleaning solutions and products. Using a steam cleaner, you don’t need to buy separate floor cleaners, oven cleaners or any anti-bacterial sprays. The user-friendly product gives you fast results and makes your kitchen perfectly hygienic.
What Can You Clean With A Steam Cleaner?
This versatile equipment helps you clean up difficult and sticky messes without having to scrub them with different chemical products. You can use it for cleaning:
· Tiled Floors
All you need to is to attach a nylon brush to the gun and steam the tiling area by gently scrubbing away the dirt. If there are any hard-to-remove patches, clean them with a scraper. Most units have a grout attachment that you can use for cleaning the tiles deeply. The attachment helps you buff between the tiles at high pressure.
You can effectively clean the area around the sink and faucet to remove messes, and sanitize them. Wipe with a sponge afterwards to clean the grime.
The work surfaces in the kitchen include countertops and food preparation area. Your work surfaces remain bacteria free as steam leaves no residue. Therefore, this tool is ideal for cleaning sticky and greasy surfaces.
·Tovetops and Ovens
Clean stovetops and ovens using the tool to break down grease, which makes scraping off the residue of burned food extremely easy. All you need is to wipe away the dirt with a cloth to make your appliances sparkling clean.
Other Easy Ways to Clean Kitchen Efficiently
In addition to using a steam cleaner, the following tips can be really helpful in completing kitchen cleaning tasks efficiently.
- Assemble All The Supplies: Before you start, assemble all the necessary cleaning items, including sponges, cleansers, and dishcloths, to save time.
- Run Soapy and Hot Water Sink: This tried and tested tip can help you clean your sink. If your kitchen has a double sink, use the one that is disposal-free. This way, you can throw leftovers and debris down the drain when you’re working.
- Place Dirty Dishes into the Water: Separate the dishes you think will take time to clean. Put all the solid dishes on the sink bottom. Fill large bowls with soapy water and leave them on the counter for some time.
- Clean Floor, Tiles, And Appliances: While your dishes are soaking, move around the kitchen and clear out trash and clean appliances, countertops, cabinetry, and the floor. Don’t waste your time to find things that are out of place. Focus on cleaning so you can wrap up other tasks until the dishes are soaking.
- Gather Unnecessary Items: The next step is to gather the unnecessary items in a basket. You can ask your children to help you. Put all the misplaced items back in their right places.
- Do the Dishes and Wash Down Sink And Countertops: Once you clear the kitchen area, it is time to wash the dishes. The process may take time if you don’t have a dishwasher. Wash, dry, and put the dishes on the assembly line. Rinse out rags and sponges and wash visible surfaces, sink, and countertops.
In a nutshell, kitchen cleaning is a must if you want to ensure the health and safety of your family. The task becomes easier if you use smart cleaning units, like a steam cleaner, follow a plan, and stick to the tips mentioned above.